Grid Condos. Completed in Toronto
- Project Name: Grid Condos
- Builders: CentreCourt Developments
- Project Status: Completed
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2020
- Address: 181Dundas St E, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Dundas St E & Jarvis St.
- Property Type: High Rise
- RENT YOUR CONDOS FOR TOP DOLLARS: Grid Condos is a new condo development by CentreCourt at 181 Dundas Street East, Toronto. The development was completed in 2018. Grid Condos has a total of 528 units.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
SELL YOUR CONDOS for TOP DOLLARS.
Grid Condos is a New Condo development by CentreCourt Developments Inc. located at Jarvis St & Dundas St E, Toronto. The Grid Condos is a 47-storey tower situated just steps from Ryerson University. This condo will be ideal for condo investors looking to capitalize by renting units to students. The ROI is designed for to be positive for those looking to rent these units to the students.
1) Location - Sitting right next to Ryerson University and on the Yonge-Subway line, this location is desirable to anyone looking to live downtown in the heart of the city. 2) Rental Potential - The condo will be priced and designed with investors in mind making this a huge investment opportunity in the city. Just next door is a state of the art government building with over 3,300 government employees. The area is heavily populated and will be desirable to those looking for the downtown life. 3) Trusted Developer - CentreCourt Developments are known to quickly sell out developments. This trusted developer is created another condo in Grid, that will be anticipated to sell out quickly. 4) World-class Amenities - Going above and beyond, the Grid condos will have a "Learning Centre" 6000 sq feet of space designed for work along with a cafe area, break rooms and many more. 5) Custom-Features-The Grid Condos will see custom features such as a lobby constructed of custom art pieces and luxurious stone finishes. 6) Demographics- The Moss park neighbourhood has seen a 5.3% spike in population since the last city census and this is expected to grow. The average after-tax household income is $53,308 7) Value - 90% of the suites located at the Grid Condos will be priced at under $400,000. That's an incredible value for downtown living just steps from Ryerson university and other neighbourhood amenities. 8) Coffee Score - The nearest Starbucks is 400 metres away (approximately 5 minute walk) and the nearest Tim Hortons is 500 metres away (approximately 6 minute walk) making sure your coffee is always near your doorstep. 9) Priced to Sell - CentreCourt developments are known to sell out developments at a quick pace. They prefer to sell the building out before construction stars and therefore the Grid Condos will be aggressively priced to sell. The best deals will come before construction starts. 10) Architect - The Grid Condos' architect is trusted Toronto architect Page+Steele/IBI Group. Some of their work include the Brampton Performing Arts Centre and the Delta Toronto Hotel.